DeLaval will donate a portion of July and August profits to the National 4-H Dairy Conference
DeLaval is once again supporting young people’s passion for dairy by donating a portion of its profits from sales of select hygiene products, liners, tubes and milking units to the 2018 National 4-H Dairy Conference. Leading dairy youth from across North America come together at the conference to build leadership skills and industry bridges that will last well into the future.
“We are proud to have supported 4-H in this way for a total of 35 years now,” says Fernando Cuccioli, DeLaval Regional President, North America. “We are directly impacting nearly 200 conference attendees who will be entering the workforce as either producers or workers within the industry. The leadership skills they gain here are sure to have a positive impact on the dairy industry as a whole.”
The National 4-H Dairy Conference takes place during World Dairy Expo (Oct 2-6, 2018). Thanks to support from producers who purchased select products leading up to the conference each year, DeLaval has donated more than $30,000 since 2016. “As a value and knowledge driven company, our view is that we need to support the dairy community, and we count on our loyal customers to help us do that. Together, we truly live milk,” Cuccioli affirms.
Dairy producers can help enrich the future of the dairy industry by purchasing any of the following DeLaval solutions in July and August:
- Blockade™ – the udder health solution which revolutionized the barrier teat dip industry and continues to give cows excellent protection from the environment between milkings.
- OceanBlu™ Pre-Post – a premium non-iodine based pre-post teat dip for year-round use and approved for use with DeLaval Voluntary Milking System VMS™.
- Tri-Fender™ – a premium iodine-based teat dip developed for automatic milking systems and approved for use with DeLaval VMS.
- AcidiShine™ – a 2-in-1 acid sanitizer uniquely formulated to remove milk and mineral residue from clean-in-place (CIP) conventional milk systems, bulk tanks and DeLaval VMS. Also an effective calf hutch sanitizer.
- LS-01™ Liner – a fast-milking liner with gentle stimulation, proven in its low-slip design.
- Silicone Tubing – made from quality silicone, this tubing offers needed flexibility yet holds its shape well.
Market-leading Milking Units
- DeLaval milking unit Blue – designed to milk gently, effectively and efficiently.
- DeLaval DelPro™ MU480 milking unit – features a highly-accurate, ICAR-approved milk meter and the ability to wirelessly connect to DeLaval farm management software.
- DeLaval DelPro™ MU486 milking unit – includes the same features as the MU480 milking unit, with the added benefit of monitoring blood and conductivity levels in the milk.
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which make sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. Our solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day.
DeLaval was founded more than 130 years ago in Sweden, when the visionary Gustaf de Laval patented the cream separator. Today, DeLaval has 4,500 employees and operates in more than 100 markets. DeLaval, alongside Tetra Pak and Sidel, is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delavalcorporate.com.