Registration is open for Level 2 & Level 3!
Don’t miss out on the next class! Dairy farmers and agribusiness are invited to attend and will walk away having mastered:
- Key ratios – Asset Turnover Ratio, Operating Profit Margin, Capital Dept Repayment Capacity, Liquidity Ratio, ROE and ROA
- Adjusting cash basis net income to accrual adjusted data
- 5-year trend sheet of key financial trends
- Preliminary data readily accessible to calculate COP for primary commodities marketed
- Your detailed business balance sheet compiled on both a cost (book) basis and a market value basis
Begins: Jan. 8-9, 2020
Reconvenes: Feb. 12-13
Concludes: Mar. 4-5
Authored by Dr. David Kohl, financial expert, and instructed by Gary Sipiorski and Dr. Kevin Bernhardt, attendees take an in-depth look at financial tools & concepts.
Over six days of training, develop your understanding of accrual adjustments, projected cashflow & business analysis, enterprise profitability, cost center tracking, key performance measures, ratios, & business planning.
Registration Cost: $850 PDPW Member / $975 Non-Member
March 24-25, 2020
(5 seats left)
Authored and instructed by Dick Wittman, financial expert and trainer, attendees will dig into the deepest level of financial concepts.
Over two days, dig into scenario planning, performance monitoring, trend analysis, key metrics, benchmarking, growth and efficiency trade-offs, optimize capital purchases, management capital investments, develop protocols for sharing records, strategies for family business governance and more.
Registration Cost: $700 PDPW Member / $825 Non-Member
820 N. Main St.
Registration is open to dairy farmers and agribusiness. Space is limited to 30 attendees in Level 2; and a capacity of 15 attendees in Level 3. Registrations are secured on a first-come-first-served basis.
An online placement test will determine which class best suits your level of understanding. The test must be completed prior to securing your class registration.
or call 800-947-7379 to register