The new logo utilizes clean straight lines and features a green horizon, signifying the organization’s future thinking. In addition to a new logo, website (animalagriculture.org) and membership portal, NIAA has updated the vision, mission and guiding principles that lead the organization’s endeavors and programming. The rebrand reaffirms the commitment to producers and organizations that serve animal agriculture.
The updated mission of NIAA is to convene animal agriculture experts and allies in collaborative settings to explore, discuss, learn, and develop knowledge that fosters interdisciplinary cooperation for the improvement and continuous progress of animal agriculture.
NIAA’s Guiding Principles:
- We facilitate dialogue within the animal agriculture industry on the most relevant and emerging issues affecting animal agriculture.
- We convene the leading experts and agriculture producers to deliver science‐based, reliable, and trusted perspectives on the industry’s most challenging topics.
- We educate stakeholders and serve as a resource to support the economic, environmental, and social sustainability of animal agriculture.
- We are a resource for supply chain and thought‐leading consumers.
- We lean in on tough issues.
To learn more about the organization, membership and programming, visit www.animalagriculture.org.