Fun facts about World Ag Expo
- World Ag Expo® was established in 1968.
- 102,878 people came from 48 states and 65 countries to attend the 2019 show.
- World Ag Expo® is produced by International Agri-Center®, an education-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The International Agri-Center® owns nearly 700 acres. Outside of the show grounds and parking lots, the remaining 400+ acres are farmed. Crops include hay, cotton, and almonds.
- World Ag Expo® gives back to local non-profits through providing the opportunity to fundraise by managing more than 30 food booths at the show.
- World Ag Expo® has over 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, which is equivalent to 45 football fields.
- There are approximately 622 dozen donuts consumed during World Ag Expo®.
- Three semi-truck loads of electrical equipment are brought in for the three-day event.
- Approximately 400 private planes land at the Tulare Airport during World Ag Expo®.
Hemp Industry Daily to Provide Report, Exclusively for World Ag Expo® Attendees
Hemp represents an exciting market opportunity with nearly infinite possibilities. In this complimentary report created exclusively for World Ag Expo® attendees, get an introduction to shifting regulations, trends in retail and CBD, and USDA projections on production and profitability. Report link will be released on Opening Day of World Ag Expo®!
Park & Ride
Want to avoid traffic? Get out of the car, and onto a shuttle! Beat the congestion with our six locally placed Park & Ride locations in Tulare, Visalia, and Exeter, which run from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Every 15 to 20 minutes from Tulare
- Every 30 minutes from Visalia and Exeter
- Tulare Outlet Mall: 1407 Retherford Street, Tulare – picks up closest to Leland & Retherford
- Tulare Airport: 5600 Tex Drive, Tulare
- Tulare County Fairgrounds Gate 10: 215 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, Tulare – find parking and buses on “O” Street
- Mid-Valley Cotton Gin: 626 West Cartmill Avenue, Tulare – at Cartmill & “J” Street
- Plaza Park: 700 S. Plaza St., Visalia – find parking and buses south of the lake
- Exeter Veteran’s Memorial Building: 324 N. Kaweah Ave., Exeter
World Ag Expo® Tickets Now on Sale!
Go online to get your tickets today! Use the code ENEWS5 for $3 off each admission ticket you purchase online. Click here to purchase tickets now.
2020 World Ag Expo®
February 11-13, 2020
4500 S. Laspina St.
Tulare, CA 93274
$15 gate admission
$12 online ticket price with discount code ENEWS5 entered at checkout
February 11 & February 12: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
February 13: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Rules of Entry
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks within the grounds, buildings, entrances and gates. Security checks are ongoing.
- Please supervise children at all times. Tram and cart traffic can be dangerous.
- Documentary evidence of an active CCW license is required for all firearms.
- Knives under 4” are permitted.
- ADA approved service animals (ex. Dogs and miniature horses) are permitted. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Owner must clean up after their service animals.
- Unlicensed guns
- Explosive devices
- Comfort animals and pets – please note: it is a misdemeanor criminal violation to misrepresent a dog as a service animal CA Penal Code 365.7
- Knives with blades longer than 4”
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
- Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind outside of designated exhibit space
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the show or any associated facility