Stop by the MDA’s Booth #305-S for information on:
- Disaster Recovery Loan – A low-interest loan program to cover expenses not covered by insurance. The funds can be used to help clean up, repair, or replace farm structures and septic and water systems, as well as replace seed, other crop inputs, feed, and livestock, when damaged by high winds, hail, tornado, floods or excessive rainfall.
- Farm Advocates – Farm Advocates provide one-on-one assistance for Minnesota farmers who face crisis caused by either a natural disaster or financial problems. They are trained and experienced in agricultural lending practices, mediation, farm programs, disaster programs, and crisis counseling.
- Rural Finance Authority low interest loans – The RFA partners with local lenders to provide affordable credit to eligible farmers.
- Farm Business Management courses – This year at Farmfest the MDA is partnering with the Centers of Excellence in Agriculture to promote Minnesota State Farm Business Management Programs for farm owners and operators or persons interested in farming.
- Farm & Rural Helpline – 833-600-2670 – 24-hour crisis and referral service.
Farmfest is August 7-9, 2018, near Redwood Falls, Minnesota. http://www.ideaggroup.com/farmfest