Join the PDPW Social Media Strategy Workshop to learn the importance of developing a social media strategy.
- Manage your dairy’s digital presence
- Plan and identify your target audience
- Create compelling content and campaigns
- Monitor, measure and analyze performance
- Manage conflict in a digital space
Realize and engage in partnerships with influencers and community
Meet your trainer:
Robin Brannin, Director, Digital & Social Media MorganMyers
Prior to joining the MorganMyers team, she spent seven years on the brand-side developing award-winning, results-oriented digital campaigns.
Robin is currently leading digital strategies for Illinois Farm Families, Illinois Soybean Association, Iowa Corn, Soybean Cyst Nematode Coalition, Merck Animal Health and more.
You can also call 800.947.7379 to register.
Members: $125 each
Non-members: $250 each
Registration fee covers certified instruction, training materials, lunch, refreshments and access to like-minded, progressive dairy farmers.
Locations for one-day trainings:
- April 5: Pagel’s Ponderosa Dairy, N4893 County Rd. C, Kewaunee, WI 54216
- April 6: Boon Farms, N6634 State Hwy 73, Greenwood, WI 54437
Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits available